Chop Shop - Disaster Project
Update added by user Jan 18, 2012
Update added by user Jan 04, 2012
Feel free to email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Original review posted by user Dec 31, 2011
Read my complaint on the Massachusetts better business bureau website as well as the estimate to "repair" the project since I pulled it from the shop !!!
Now he has a few thousand dollars worth of parts that he will not release because he feels I owe him $1,020.48 for work he did - look at the truck today guys does anyone think I should give him anything?
Obviously the shop can't read, if they simply read the new estimate for $35,000.00 to repair all the issues that were caused by Lenny and his shop we could have resolved this, I tried "many times" with no luck.
Now they want me to sign a No Harm Waiver against the shop? I wonder why? Maybe because the World of Wheels is right around the corner?
A true story like this would probably not be good for business.
For the record, I will only tell the truth about this project, there is NO reason to lie, everything that has to be repaired is being repaired because the shop caused the issues.
This project was probably 80% done when I "pulled the project" however the reason I pulled the project were because of rumors that there were major issues with the build.
So I drove over 7 hours round trip and brought it to a "professional" shop. Today the project sits on a frame, the body had been taken all the way back down to the metal, yep thats what I said.....all the way down to the metal and to think the shop was going to attempt to deliver this project to me the way it was.
The picture is what the truck looks like today, after it had all the body work and paint done by Lenny. As you can see it has been taken all the way down to the metal again. The mess all around the truck was caused by all the filler that the shop used to hide the mess, this entire project was built with new parts, instead of just simply saying lets replace the panels with new sheet metal they decided to just hide the work.
They probably never thought that their "own team" would turn on them and tell me all the issues, Lenny you should have treated your staff better. Pretty sad when your own crew turns on you.
I would be happy to do an article about this project and tell the only the truth about the build, feel free to contact me.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "During my break at work I decided to eat my planters pistachio's that I had bought at Walgreens pharmacy. I was so disappointed when I put one pistachio in my..."
- "I have Comcast for almost two years and I'm having the worst service I ever had .. ! I had the service guy coming over without resolving the problem.. Tv..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "we booked Bali -> Cebu via KL. 2 flights , one booking AA cancelled the early morning flight and out us on the next one. The only problem is this arrives..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."